“Give me Two Hours and I’ll Make your Damaged Alloy Wheels look Like New…AND…I’ll Come to Your Location to Complete the Work.”
Owning a beautiful car is a great joy…until you drive through a bad section of road or accidently scrape a gutter or curb. It’s extremely easy to damage alloy wheels. All it takes is some poorly maintained road or having to avoid a bad driver. We can repair…
- Stone chips
- Curb rash
- Peeling paint
- Gutter damage
- All blemishes.
In the past, repairing cosmetic damage to alloy wheels was a major pain. You had to get your car to a specialist - sometimes half way across the city. Then you had to leave your car with the specialist for up to two weeks. And then you got a massive repair bill.
That’s All Changed with The Wheel Man.
We provide full-service cosmetic repair for alloy wheels - any type of wheel and all car makes. In about two hours, your wheels will look like new.
The development of the technology took many years and the state-of-the-art equipment can machine, polish, paint and clear coat alloy wheels - bringing them back to their original ‘showroom’ condition. We make what used to be a highly complex process remarkably simple.
Each alloy wheel is unique. For example, some wheels are fully painted, some have a polished rim, some have painted centre spokes, and some have a machined face and are painted on the insides. Fixing alloy wheels requires highly specialised skills - and the right kit.
We’re highly experienced with a great track record of success and we come to you - so you don’t have to spend hours driving to the repair shop. Plus we have state-of-the-art mobile equipment.
How We Make Alloy Wheel Repair Fast and Convenient
- We come to your location. That’s right - no need to tow your car to a specialist or drive to a repair shop. We come to you. Anywhere in the Sydney area.
- Cost savings. Because we’re faster, repairs typically cost less.
- We have the technical nous. Our Technical Manager, John Garlick, is a mechanical engineer with extensive experience fixing alloy wheels. Get peace of mind knowing that you’re working with the most knowledgeable experts.
- Two hours instead of two weeks. Our repair services take around two hours. If you go to a specialist repair shop, repairs for some wheels can take up to two weeks. Two hours or two weeks…the choice is yours.
- We service every model of alloy wheel for any model of car.
Rock-Solid Guarantee. If you’re not totally satisfied with the work, we come back until you feel like the wheel looks like new. No questions asked.
“Thank you for arranging this repair and I would appreciate it if you could please pass on my gratitude to the man who did the repair - his work is absolutely first class. Thanks John.”
“Thank you so much for fixing my wheels. The guy did a fantastic job and I am so happy with the end result. I will recommend you to everyone I know.”