Quality, Convenience, Care – The Wheelman motto
When people damage their alloy or mag wheels, most want to get them looking like new again, but it can be hard to find the time to take them in for repair. Unfortunately most repairers can’t do a thorough job without actually taking the wheel off the car.
Realising there was a need for high quality repairs that could be done at a convenient location, we developed specialised equipment that could thoroughly repair cosmetic damage, without taking the wheel off the car. Teaming up each mobile repair van with a qualified, experienced and reliable repairer, we give all customers the peace of mind that:
• They will get a quality repair job
• It will be at a convenient time and location
• They will receive a high level of care – before, during and after the service.
State-of-the-art repair equipment
Over several years, we have invested in developing state-of-the-art mobile alloy wheel repair equipment. The equipment can machine, polish, paint and clear coat alloy wheels to bring them back to their original showroom condition, while they are still on the car. This specialised technology, combined with our skilled repair team, makes what was previously a complex process far more do-able.
For Sydney-based customers, if you have extensive damage on your wheels, don’t sweat. We have a state-of-the-art workshop in Peakhurst to carry out full CNC repairs. This includes:
• A wheel straightener
• A 7m x 4m metre paint booth
• A Lenco CNC Lathe
• An advanced air compressor with a refrigeration unit, to ensure there is no fluid or marking in lines
• The latest wheel balancing technology
• A manufacturer-designed paint system that uses computer to colour-match wheels
• And much more
We also have a smaller but high quality workshop in Tempe.
If you’re unsure whether you can get a mobile repair or need to come into the workshop, simply text us a photo of the wheel on 0490 040 409 or upload a photo on the Quote page.
What we repair
Our mobile alloy wheel repair technology can repair:
• Curb rash
• Peeling paint
• Gutter damage
• All blemishes
How we repair it
Our repair process generally consists of three steps:
1. Machine the damaged areas
2. Prep the wheel for painting
3. Paint the wheel then paint over with clear coat
See more about how we repair your wheels in the FAQ.