- The first thing to do is to send a photo to The Wheel Man via the Request a Quote form.
- Fill out the Request a Quote form and attach a photo of the damage on your wheel. If you have more than one photo, please email the photos to The Wheel Man via email@example.com. Please make sure that all the damage on the wheel is included in the photo. This then allows us to assess your wheel and make sure we can repair the wheel on site or if it has to be brought into our workshop for repair and also allows us to provide you with an accurate cost to repair the wheel.
- The Wheel Man will get back to you within 24 hours with a price to repair your wheel.
- If you are happy with the price, then ring us on 0490 040 409 and we will book a wheel repair appointment for you
- At the appointment time, our repair technician will turn up and repair your wheel
Please note: If you cancel the appointment within 24 hours of the appointment time, there is a $55 cancellation fee.
The quote to repair a wheel remains firm for 30 days. The wheel must be in the same condition as shown in the photo and if there is more damage on the wheel than in the original photo, the price will be increased.
Also, when we repair the wheel on-site and it takes approximately 1 hour to repair a wheel. We will need to work on a concrete driveway and have access to a power point.