"Damaged Alloy Wheels Made to Look Like New...with the Work Completed at Your Location on Your Schedule."
Sydney, Brisbane, Dubbo
That's right...at The Wheel Man we come to you with our state-of-the-art alloy wheel repair equipment. In about two hours, your wheels can look like new. We specialise in repairing cosmetic damage to alloy wheels. Depending on the type of wheel, we paint, polish, or machine-finish the surface to its original condition...so your alloy wheels look like new.
In the past, if you wanted to repair alloy wheels, you had to drive to a repair specialist, remove the wheels, send the wheels away for up to two weeks - and not be able to use your car while the work was being completed.
Thankfully, that's all changed. Here's how it works.
- We come to your location.
- We assess the damage.
- We repair the damage and make the wheels look like new.
- The wheels and tires stay on your vehicle at all times.
- You're delighted with the result - to the point where you can't wait to show your 'new' wheels to fellow car enthusiasts.
- We guarantee the result.
Our alloy wheel repair service provides:
- Clear coat
- And more...
Look at the photos here to see actual 'before and after' results. You'll agree...the wheels look like new after expert refinishing from The Wheel Man.
If you've been looking for a fast, reliable, and affordable alternative to the pain and cost of 'traditional' methods of alloy wheel repair, then call us right now at 1300 933 299 or contact us here.
NINE Reasons to Contact The Wheel Man Now...
- Speed...work completed in about two hours. A process that used to take up to two weeks now takes around 2 hours.
- Convenience. We come to your location. You don't have to drive to a specialist wheel store. The specialist comes to you. There's no need to sit for hours in a dingy waiting area sipping bad coffee. We don't even take the wheels off your car.
- Save. Our service is typically less expensive than 'traditional' solutions to wheel damage.
- We have the knowledge. Our technical manager, John Garlick, is a mechanical engineer with extensive experience in the automotive industry. John has revolutionised alloy wheel repair services in Australia by launching The Wheel Man system.
- Anywhere in the Sydney area...we'll come to you to fix your alloy wheels. No need to bash half way across the city.
- Every model...from an Astra to a Hummer and from an Aston Martin to a Porsche or Bentley. We can repair any alloy wheels in any condition.
- Business or private clients...plus accident repair centres.
- Get the satisfaction of 'just like new' wheels...if the scrapes, curb rash, scratches, and stone chips are annoying you, then it's time to make your alloy wheels look like new.
- Guarantee...if you're not totally satisfied with the work, we will return to your location to work on the wheels again - until you're totally satisfied.
“Thank you for arranging this repair and I would appreciate it if you could please pass on my gratitude to the man who did the repair - his work is absolutely first class. Thanks John.”
“Thank you so much for fixing my wheels. The guy did a fantastic job and I am so happy with the end result. I will recommend you to everyone I know.”